My Photo
Name:
Location: Central Florida, Florida, United States

Paramedic EMT-II (Ret.), Computer software designer, Building contractor, Cruising sailor, Humorist. . . obviously unable to hold a job.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Coming Soon?


Welcome to the future home of Random Harvests, a collection of essays and musings by yours truly. Right now, and for the next couple of weeks, life has thrown a monkey wrench into my schedule, so there is nothing to read here yet.

But please return, as I hope to begin posting regularly here by the end of August.


Michael Coston aka FLA_MEDIC

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I love Random Harvests. I have only read a few of them, but I will read the rest. It is a good thing my office is in the basement of the health department and my boss is out of town because I would not want anyone to see me rolling on the floor laughing. Admittedly some of the issues make me sad and fearful for the future, but today I am choosing to laugh with one man and his musings.

liz

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home